VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Rate this question

EODCMC

Question

"The definition of insanity: doing something over and over expecting a different result". I am insane but I can't find a nexus to active duty. I am down to checking E-Benefits twice a day but I still can't shake it. Can anyone help me with a service connection?

• Answers 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Is the historical claim section on ebenefits the place where your claim goes when it's a denial?

I don't want to have false hope waiting for the envelope.

Edited by sunnyh

Sunny, the following caveat comes up on e-benefits when I access always:

If a new claim is submitted while an existing claim is pending, any new information will be consolidated with the pending claim. The new claim will then be marked as Complete and moved to Historical Claims with no further action required.

No worries Sunny. I know very little on the VA subject, but I soak up what I can from the folks here. Mostly when I can draw some relationship to my own concerns, however.  Good luck with yours!

On 6/8/2016 at 5:31 AM, EODCMC said:

"The definition of insanity: doing something over and over expecting a different result". I am insane but I can't find a nexus to active duty. I am down to checking E-Benefits twice a day but I still can't shake it. Can anyone help me with a service connection?

WHAT????? Only TWICE a day????

When I was waiting for my claim to finish, I was checking TWICE an hour....

And then finally, on one of those checkings you do , there will be a change to your account and your stomach will feel like it did as a kid on Christmas Day. You will then panic and start mashing buttons on your keyboard so you can see what they are saying.

We have all been there, waiting and suffering from the eBenefits affliction....this I'm sorry to say is the norm, but in the end, worth the wait.

Good luck with your claim.

OSC