VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

What comes with 100% PTSD or A&A

Rate this question

Navy04

Question

I finally got tired of the VA messing with me as most of you know of my road traveled thru the VA. So last month I finally applied for an increase on my PTSD, and A&A as my wife is paid by VA on highest tier to be my Caregiver. Well my recent yearly Caregiver in home Assessment states that I still require a full time caregiver, and sadly I will be having in implant put in soon to make my Bladder work properly, and possibly both knee surgeries. Anyways, sorry for the blabbering. I had my exams last week for PTSD Increase, and Physical Doc for A&A both thru the VES so I can not see the C&P exam reports. If granted 100% PTSD or A&A, what monetary money comes with either, and what SMCs would I qualify for? Also with the A&A does a VA nurse come in to my home at all, monthly or yearly. I am not too crazy of new people around my home and family. Thanks in advance, and hope you guys have a Blessed Week

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

Rates for R1 and R2 are 

$7,414.70 $8,481.02 $

respectively (married Vet).  

Eligibility for higher levels is explained here:

https://docs.google.com/viewer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nc4vetsnewsletter.com%2Fuploads%2F4%2F9%2F7%2F3%2F49739171%2Fspecial_monthly_compensation.pptx

Edited by broncovet

• HadIt.com Elder

but to get those ratings   the veteran is bed ridden and a vegetable...actually I'd rather  be in my dirt bed.