VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

How do I get a copy of my C&P exam for my hearing test?

Rate this question

JA852

Question

Hello, A few years ago, I filed for Va compensation for hearing loss. I was sent to a clinic for the hearing test.  Later I received some paper in the (mail address to me), but upon reading them, they had another persons medical  claims and info mixed with mine.  I called the VA and they said to destroy it. Never the less, I seperated what I could, then looked up the guys address and I drove it to his house and put his info in his mailbox as no one was home. Anyway,  I am now not sure if the VA didn't use his C&P hearing test results instead of mine. I would like to make sure I have my C&P hearing test results. How can I get a copy of my C&P hearing test results.

1 answer to this question

There are a couple of options. The easiest would be to go on to MyheatheVet and download a copy from your records. If it was more than a couple of years ago they may not be in there.

You can also request a copy by filing VA Form 21-0820 through eBenefits and simply request a copy. 

You could also go down to your regional VA office if it is close enough and ask them to give you a copy.

Lastly, if you are receiving treatment from a VA hospital or clinic then you can ask them to print out a copy for you.