VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

To Flu Shot or Not to Flu Shot?

Rate this topic

As for SSDI for me I was denied again for the 4th time.  It is now in the hands of federal court lawyers.  I went to the vet rep Thurs. to see what I need to do because my husbands dr is not going to talk to me.  I can only figure that the VA had their lawyers talk to the dr and tell him under no uncertain terms he is to talk to me.  Well the vet rep told me to get a lawyer and so I did.  I am using the med malpractice lawyers of the SSI lawyers I am using.  These lawyers are good they took on RJ Reynolds, MERCK and others.  I would love to get the monies they have got for others in the 100 million dollar range but that wont happen for me.  If I can save another persons life from the mistakes and errors they did to my husband than that will be good.  People need to know the dangers of these vaccinations and medications.  I was looking in his va med records and lo and behold his dr said he had stage three liver disease.  Which is something I did not know and I think my husband did not know also.  So I started to research stage 3 liver disease (cirrhosis) and found out the blood pressure medication he was on for over a year cannot be taken by someone with liver disease.  So that also got mentioned to the lawyers.  All I am doing now is waiting for the lawyers to tell me I have a case against the VA.  I do not even know what I can get from the VA for the death of my husband, probably nothing but DIC what ever that is.