VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

DONT DO DRO IF VSO ASKS

Rate this question

paulcolrain

Question

SO MIAN POINT WAS ,,, DO NOT DO A DRO REVIEW IF YOUR SERVICE VET REP SAYS GO FOR APPEAL.  THIS IS REAL BIG.... THIS MEANS IM SAYING TO ALL VETS TO SKATE  OUT OF THE DRO REVIEW ... NOW,,, IF SOMEONE TOLD YOU THAT YOU CAN WIN WITH THE DRO THEN OK BUT,,,, YOU ARE ONLY SMART TO TO SIGN THE I9 PUSHING IT TO BOARD OF VETERANS APPEALS., REASON IS,,,, ONCE YOU DO THAT THE RO WILL SAY OH xxxx,,,, THEN THEY WILL PUSH FOR ALL OF TYPES OF HEARINGS BUT AT SAME TIME KEEP YOUR PLACE ON DOCKET. SO,, SAY F-U TO DRO REVIEW THEN FILE YOUR FORM 9 AND LET THE RO DEAL WITH YOU AS YOU ASK FOR A PRINT OUT OF YOUR SUBSTANTIATED APPEAL. THIS WORKS FOLKS.. THATS WHY IM SAYING IT... THE ABSOLUTE MAIN POINT FOR BEGINERS IS THAT YOU REALLY WANT YOUR DOCKET NUMBER NOT YOUR DRO REVIEW. IM JUST TRYING TO HELP.!

I agree Gastone,

Got my review within 3 years. BVA has been going on over 5 years, and has since been remanded back to regional.

Doesn't matter though, because after going into the review hearing locked and loaded with MOUNDS of evidence, the BVA crap is a distant memory because I won. Being face-to-face with a review officer got the job done.

Got all I asked for and more.

Allan

• HadIt.com Elder

MikeHunt,

This is a fairly ''harsh'' statment don't you think?

''The DRO sits 20ft from the person who denied you, goes to lunch with them, commutes with them, maybe even sleeps with them.''

I think were all lucky to be able to make our own  decision  to choose the way we Appeal our claims &  if were denied, then using the DRO Process  and even the BVA is helpful  no matter ever how long it takes.

Without this due process  for most of us our claims would never be.

Buck.

Unfortunately,  it "does matter how long it takes". Many of us dont have the luxury of time, waiting for our turn to come around. All claims are treated the same, from a homeless deranged person that never was in the service, to a commanding General losing a leg in combat. That is, according to DAV! Lol. They expect us to believe that because we are not capable of making a medical opinion, but doctors are some of the most ignorant medical people in that field. 

I started my claim over 33 years ago, after suffering 12 years already with the skin disease documented in army treatment records. I have the P-3 profile for permanent defects in the heart, gastrointestinal system, respiratory system, endocrine, blood disease. While in Vietnam I developed sharp chest pain, now heart disease, gastrointestinal problems cinfining me to the barracks and that caused 24 tumors so far and more coming I am sure, I was hospitalized 6 or 7 months after Vietnam for a respiratory infection that they could not determine, and now have shortness of breath, etelectasis, mid and lower lobe opposites, and the agent orange exam in 1983 showed spotty lungs, but that record was destroyed I suppose. I also developed a sensitive and painful prostate at 19 years old and about 6 months after Vietnam, now it is watch and wait but benign supposedly. I have a coagulation problem with my blood and take an aspiring everyday to thin it. The atopic dermatitus that developed or became known and documented in Vietnam for the first time ever, was confirmed at the 1983 AO exam, but the sneaky doctor removed the spotted lung information to satisfy the VA and keep his checks coming. It has now become malignant and benign skin cancer carcinoma,  but not matasticised yet hopefully.  One Examiner tried to say it was probably syphilis is that caused all this, along with migraine headaches, but I was tested for syphilis and was completely negative for any stds. My claim went from St. Louis, to Georgia, to Nebraska, to Texas, supposedly to speed the process up, but they all looked it over, searching for false information, wrong information, loop holes to keep denying me, and finally just said I had no skin disease, no complaints, no treatments, when they know I was evacuated out of Vietnam for a skin disease and the record was sent to Washington DC. I have copies too. The point here is to show that the VA is completely staffed with crooks and liars at every facility in America, especially St. Louis. They have ruined many lives, and this criminal activity will continue until there are public hearing against them. I would like to be the first witness against them because they are waiting me out, hoping I die before resolution,  like the other 300,000 plus before me. I am negative for a good reason. 46 years of lies and deceit. 

47 minutes ago, Victor Ray said:

Buck.

Unfortunately,  it "does matter how long it takes".

..... they all looked it over, searching for false information, wrong information, loop holes to keep denying me, ...

The point here is to show that the VA is completely staffed with crooks and liars at every facility in America, ...

They have ruined many lives, ...

because they are waiting me out, hoping I die before resolution,  like the other 300,000 plus before me. I am negative for a good reason. 46 years of lies and deceit. 

I'm sorry to hear this, hope things get worked out.

This is a fairly ''harsh'' statement don't you think?

I think were all lucky to be able to make our own  decision  to choose the way we Appeal our claims &  if were denied, then using the DRO Process  and even the BVA is helpful  no matter ever how long it takes.

Without this due process  for most of us our claims would never be.

Sorry to say ...

Edited by MikeHunt

• HadIt.com Elder

Sorry to hear they give you the run around  and yes it does matter but I was meaning to never give up that's what they want.  I knew a combat vet that was 67 /68 Vietnam  and came back all messed up with boo coos of service conditions from A.O   Took him 20 years to win his claim  but he never gave up.

Also if you have the Medical records that show your conditions and the Dr took out some important information    if you have those medical records that what he stated   and now  that same record says other wise  ...I'm guess you have those medical records that stated other wise how would you know they said the first time?  so  those records is what you need.

keep all records from the VA no matter what it is   if they change things up   then you have the orginal record for your evidence.

just keep hang on never stop fighting them