VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

DONT DO DRO IF VSO ASKS

Rate this question

paulcolrain

Question

SO MIAN POINT WAS ,,, DO NOT DO A DRO REVIEW IF YOUR SERVICE VET REP SAYS GO FOR APPEAL.  THIS IS REAL BIG.... THIS MEANS IM SAYING TO ALL VETS TO SKATE  OUT OF THE DRO REVIEW ... NOW,,, IF SOMEONE TOLD YOU THAT YOU CAN WIN WITH THE DRO THEN OK BUT,,,, YOU ARE ONLY SMART TO TO SIGN THE I9 PUSHING IT TO BOARD OF VETERANS APPEALS., REASON IS,,,, ONCE YOU DO THAT THE RO WILL SAY OH xxxx,,,, THEN THEY WILL PUSH FOR ALL OF TYPES OF HEARINGS BUT AT SAME TIME KEEP YOUR PLACE ON DOCKET. SO,, SAY F-U TO DRO REVIEW THEN FILE YOUR FORM 9 AND LET THE RO DEAL WITH YOU AS YOU ASK FOR A PRINT OUT OF YOUR SUBSTANTIATED APPEAL. THIS WORKS FOLKS.. THATS WHY IM SAYING IT... THE ABSOLUTE MAIN POINT FOR BEGINERS IS THAT YOU REALLY WANT YOUR DOCKET NUMBER NOT YOUR DRO REVIEW. IM JUST TRYING TO HELP.!

Buck52, correct you are! I requested a DRO review almost 4 years ago, finally got one. Had all my records, information..ready to go, and Tuesday 2 weeks ago I finally got my hearing.

I had a CUE and IU to be reviewed, and after 15 minutes or so of questions and answers, the review officer made his decision ON THE SPOT.

He awarded me the CUE, which went all the way back to 1990, as well as Permanent TDIU going back to 2008!

After doing much "homework", I learned to win with the VA, you need to:

1. Do all your own research.

2. Don't let the VA get anything for you, no records, no dates...nothing. Have everything you need when you go to fight for what you want.

The Reviewing Officer was astounded at what I brought in. and commented after the recording stopped "This has been the fastest and easiest decision I've made in 25 years with the VA..."

Attribute it to going to war, have all your "guns" and "ammo", ready to fight!

Allan

Buck.

Thank you, and yes I have those records, and so does the VA, but they are meaningless. They look at them and say screw this guy. Make him die while we tie it all up in appeals and reconsiderations. They know exactly why they are delaying every step in this process. I want an attorney that won't sell me out, and wants to make an example out of the liars at the VA. I have many more records too. The VA told me they weren't going to releas the records for 7 months after Vietnam, and laugh at my 30 or so FOIA Requests. At times I had the lowest blood pressure the Army doctors had ever seen. They used 3 stethoscopes think they were all broken. That's why I say the facts don't really matter, or who documented it because they decided the outcome a hundred years ago, what the outcome will be regardless of the facts. Thanks for the encouragement.    Victor Ray

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Is it not illegal for a medical provider to withhold evidence from someone, that if they would have had the information, their health conditions would undoubtably be better? Life expectancy even increased by years? 

By withholding medical facts affecting the vets length of life, is it not setting a death sentence to a date earlier than his natural length of life would have come? It's almost murder when they still withhold treatment records after 46 years, and I would like an attorney that's not a coward, and not afraid to expose the VA. They have no intention of being honest about any part of my claim because this would be the fourth reconsideration, and they are playing me for a fool. I am going to advertise on the front page that I need he best lawyers that money can buy. I am tired of the runaround, so the lawyers and press can handle it from here on out. Be watching the news in the near future. Thanks everyone.

PS it is a money thing, but it is equally an honor thing

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Victor Ray
DAV told the VA to complete what we had started as soo as possible and to remember that I dropped them, so put the screws to me. 2 days later I got a big "0" award. DAV lied to me, and they are liars, so I couldn't let them get away with the lies to me to

Buck.

Thank you, and yes I have those records, and so does the VA, but they are meaningless. They look at them and say screw this guy. Make him die while we tie it all up in appeals and reconsiderations. They know exactly why they are delaying every step in this process. I want an attorney that won't sell me out, and wants to make an example out of the liars at the VA. I have many more records too. The VA told me they weren't going to releas the records for 7 months after Vietnam, and laugh at my 30 or so FOIA Requests. At times I had the lowest blood pressure the Army doctors had ever seen. They used 3 stethoscopes think they were all broken. That's why I say the facts don't really matter, or who documented it because they decided the outcome a hundred years ago, what the outcome will be regardless of the facts. Thanks for the encouragement.    Victor Ray

The VA lied to me and screwed up in June and July 1971, and know it, and they have drug this out to cover up the facts, and the Medical Board proceedings because they probably show the ramrod job they gave me. They had to cover up another agent orange case. In Japan where I was getting more tests, the officers came to my bed and said I was the 5th service member to come from Vietnam with urticaria to that degree, and they were at a loss to what caused it. They could only treat the symptoms, not knowing the cause, and would only be throwing knives in the dark, so I was going home. I never got any records from Japan or 7 months after Vietnam either, and still don't. 12 years later in 1983, it knew the truth, but was covering it up, and I was one of those hat were denied before it Ben examined any documents at all. I was denied before my treatment records had even been shipped to the VARO for a review for decision, so you see, your documents mean nothing, except to an attorney and the news, and now President Trump.