VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Just stopping in to say hi! 90% as of October 2016

Rate this topic

Navy4life

Hi everyone!  Hope all is well.  I just wanted to stop in and say hello.  I haven't been on here since late last year.  Life is going good.  As most know my story and it was a doozy, I finally got everything I deserved!  Overall 90% and I couldn't be happier.  It took a lot of hard work and sleepless nights and a lot of C&P exams and fighting the VA but I prevailed.  I was thankful for this sight b/c without it I would have never met a great guy that helped me with the final phase of my rating.  I am now just waiting on an EED for my contentions but I am really not really worried about it and if it happens great and if not, I am good.

Don't give up EVER!

• HadIt.com Elder

Hello Navy4life

Good to hear from you and I'm so glad you got the 90%   SSSSoooooo close to the 100% or IU something to think about.

But I'm glad your happy with it not a bad rating you deserve it.

do you still live in Dallas?  I believe you were headed to Fl   you lucky thing.

Anyway don't be a stranger  there some MST Survivors on here going through the claims process

I have missed your post  but also glad you got a life  too.

You Take Care

Buck

Hi Buck;

We have been in FL since 2015 off/on but officially March 2016.  I am no where in need of IU or 100% as of now.  I have a very good job that I do from home and live in the Keys so life is good.  

I should come back to help others because it should be what I do to help others since I got help.  John Dorle was a God send for me and I am forever grateful for making contact with him through Hadit radio show.

Hi  Navy4Life, Glad to hear from you.  Congrats on your success.  I had filed a NOD the same time you were dealing with the VA.  I did follow your  story and it was a doozy!  I am so glad you go everything you so richly deserved!   Glad that  you have a great job from home and that you are living in the warm weather of the Keys.  I live in Arizona, and I really like the warm weather, but somethings in July and August when the temps hit 110+, it does get  testy.  Take Care of yourself, and following your story really help with my filing of a NOD and having a DRO hearing.  I am still waiting for the results (I was told I should hear in May).

Good job senior !!!!  Congrats to you and your family !!!!  You are living the dream living down in the keys !!!!  My squadron sent me there 8 times for detachments so I know that it very peaceful and serene!!!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use