VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Good or Bad C&P

Rate this question

jfrei

Question

Right now I have a combined rating of 70% for my PTSD and TBI. This doctor broke my dx down to symptoms for each Chronic Adjustment disorder depression and anxiety with frustration of concerns about my TBI. PTSD hyper vigilianve slee disturbances nightmares suspiciousness increased startled response reduced interest and motivation panic attacks and irribility. For my TBI reduced attention and reduced concentration with a horrible short term memory and auditory memory. Very interested to see how this one panes out. I already have two active appeals pending one with the VLJ and the other pending with the NOD. This C&P was done for my intial claim for chronic AD

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

as usmc stated, a few review of your exam would help us out, other then just guessing. As far as your symptoms, the VA will usually group all the Mental conditions under one rating, not multiple. I have alot of MH issues and they are all Rated as PTSD 70%. I could have been asked for an increase, but I am permanent and dont feel like dealing with the MH docs at this time. What is your SC rating for the PTSD. I have a separate rating for TBI. Good luck and keep us posted.

I never recieved a rating yet they decided theyd open a can of worms. the exam on May 22 was for Mental Disorder for any other than PTSD but because he was able to seperate the symptoms between my TBI my adjustment disorder and PTSD they called it that any ways on my Permanent and Total disabled rating I was made this year with this claim still pending and another apppeal pending. The VA has just sent me to another PTSD exam and another TBI review is on Wednesday and finally I'm done done done I just say my appeal was completed yesterday on my wife's birthday Birthday that's a good sign. Can't wait to share 

• HadIt.com Elder

jfrei

I notice you have 10% on 

10% Left knee strain with osteoarthritis
10% R Knee painful motion secondary.

How did you get these S.C.???

Hey Buck I'm not sure where you saw that I have. 10 percent for a issue related to a right broken hip and right broke foot and the other is for a DVT in my aleft leg I got when confined to the bed for months and those legs air pumps failed to keep my blood circulated I guess? This was when I was in service so it was all Service related.

• HadIt.com Elder

Correction Jfrei

It was Navy 04.