VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

E-Benefits and Appeal Status Question

Rate this question

JFizzle

Question

So... I have had a few conditions pending for a decision on an appeal and was awarded and paid.... I checked ebenefits and my percentage changed, percentages of each condition was modified accordingly, and everything seems to be up to date.... but when I check the status of the appeal, it says it is still in remanded appeal status and still with the AMC or original office making a decision... it has been a few days, and was wondering if appeal status's change or could they be considering other ailments found during my C&P exam?? I thoulght if you get paid, e-benefits would be updated to complete prior to them sending out compensation... any experience or thoughts to the status remaining in remand status and an award has been given.... I am maybe jumping the line by asking now since I did not recieve my envelope yet but curious to know.. 

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

On 7/21/2017 at 5:58 PM, paulcolrain said:

for 2 years i have been fighting with the expensive EBENEFITS people. this is an expense to tax payers and for some reason they dont have any accountability. my fight is that in my appeals update its has said for 2 years that im waiting for a hearing to be scheduled at the BVA. the funny thing is,,, my hearing already took place in may of 2015 . i have relentlessly been explaing this to them but they say that they cant update until told to.

Have you used vets.gov