VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Treysnonna

Rate this question

treysnonna

Question

What do you need to file for I U?  My husband is already at 80.  He does have two appeals (on same claim).  One foe increase in diabetes and one for cod sec to diabetes.  The dr did make a statement that he does not think hubby is able to work.  Would they automatically pick it up on doc opinion, even if he did not file for it?  Or do we put in another claim for it?  I have also been trying to get him to file for sleep apnea.  He has been on cpap for about 7 yrs now. And if he filed now would it hold the appeal up then?

• Answers 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Have you discussed his DX'd SA possible linkage (Nexus) to any of his current DX's, with his Sleep Dr?

Semper Fi

No we have not.  It will have to be discussed with family doc.  His original  doc that ordered the sleep study has retired.  But famil doc has thos records. I had to order them for him, since his office did not know how to locate them. Don't think they tried very hard.  But I will discuss  it with him.  Thanks