VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

DRO meeting not scheduled

Rate this question

vietvet

Question

Fellow vets:

Briefly, I submitted NOD through VA county regional rep along with a letter stating if I would like a personal hearing. However if

I am to be approved for IU then I would agree to waiver the DRO personal hearing.

Now on ebenefits it states my appeal is complete, hearing disposition is cancelled.

It's what I asked for, any thoughts and thanks!

vietvet

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

If they gave you IU then your possibly  cutting yourself short on what you filed a nod on. Don't forget they can take that away anytime to the limit if they prove your disabilities isn't bad enough to keep you from earning income. JMI

What was the NOD Issue and date of the Award?

Your E-Ben page actually addressing the DRO Hearing is remarkable, in and of itself. Just may be, E-Ben is really getting on the Stick, as to real-time Claim Status.

Be sure your VA Direct Deposit Bank/CU account is set up to real-time Txt & Email you regarding all Financial Transactions. My most recent 07/16 Retro still hit about 6 weeks before the Award Letter arrived. Can't say I paid much attention to my E-Ben EED Claim Status update, after the Retro Deposit Txt/Email, no real idea of when it changed from Open to Historical.

Check your E-Ben Award Letter's Section, it will list your New Comp Rate and if P & T has also been assigned. If your IU Award is based on a MH Issue, the P & T might be a stretch.

Semper Fi

7 hours ago, Gastone said:

What was the NOD Issue and date of the Award?

Your E-Ben page actually addressing the DRO Hearing is remarkable, in and of itself. Just may be, E-Ben is really getting on the Stick, as to real-time Claim Status.

Be sure your VA Direct Deposit Bank/CU account is set up to real-time Txt & Email you regarding all Financial Transactions. My most recent 07/16 Retro still hit about 6 weeks before the Award Letter arrived. Can't say I paid much attention to my E-Ben EED Claim Status update, after the Retro Deposit Txt/Email, no real idea of when it changed from Open to Historical.

Check your E-Ben Award Letter's Section, it will list your New Comp Rate and if P & T has also been assigned. If your IU Award is based on a MH Issue, the P & T might be a stretch.

Semper Fi

Sorry sir, I hit the wrong key...

I have bilateral neuro. along with ptsd plus other sc

was a letter carrier for many years 

My VSO ( who is terrific) wrote a letter with me requesting I would waiver a face to face dro if I was

going to be approved. The e-ben page has appeal is complete where it states hearing disposition  states cancelled.

I can only hope, what a long weekend.

6-1 appeal was completed.

Thank you for response!

Do you have another open claim for eligibility? That usually means they are processing your lawyers cut..