VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Like Shipyard7 it's been a long battle for vendication and will be longer to accomplish what needs to be corrected. I should have been medically retired with full pay, full medical for life, full Exchange privileges, and everything a completely disabled veteran is entitled to as of the day before left Vietnam with a Form DA3349 declaring I was permanently defective in the body organs and systems preventing me from performing at full capacity except for short periods. The P-3 is permanent and supersedes all other profiles.

i tried for several months to get any medical records I could while still on duty, but was told for 3 months they were lost. THEY NEVER WERE. I was in the Mekong Delta and was eaten alive by Mosquitos, but had bone pain, abdominal pain, liver pain, acne, heart rate as 90 bpm to 60 bpm at rest. I was hospitalized in Vietnam 21 days then medivaced to Japan for more tests. Those records are lost or withheld, but I was told I was the 5th guy to come out of Vietnam with urticaria to that degree, and they don't know what caused it in any of the previous cases either, but the others went home and seemed to improve, so I was going home too. I was released out of Great Lakes Naval Hospital about a week later, and sent "HOME AWAITING ORDERS", knowing I was going to be separated. I had over six months active and well over 30% disabled, so it meant full pay retirement, full medical and dental, eye care for me and family, full Exchange privileges, but instead I was deceived, retained on duty to deprive me of those benefits because the Agent Orange issues needed to be hushed, downplayed, not talked about and kept out of public view. I continued to deteriorate al the time even after being discharged. Two months later I was in a coma or comatose state for days, but may have been a week. 

My conditions are permanent and were well over 30% so it would be total. It should have been P & T from the day I left Vietnam, 46 years, 1 month,  20 days. Having my records withheld all my life, kept me from seeing the evidence, or showing the conditions to another doctor, and the VA refused to treat me as well. This was a bad case of hide this guy because he "IS the evidence" and I was ignored, downplayed, turned away, but should have been on the nightly news, every night until a settlement is reached. I haven't gotten any truth yet, but did get some "altered records." That came from the VA itself". Tont at the VA said some of these looked suspicious, like they are altered, and I said thank you, thank you, thank you. That's exactly what I have been telling everyone, but no one listening. Three years of daily calls to St. Louis and still working at vindication. I had chloracne and a half dozen other conditions that are now presumptive, but the hired gun examiner said I had atopic dermatitis with generalized Pruritus.

shipyard7, when did you initially file? Congratulations 

victor ray

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use