VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

nod dro 690 days in florida???

Rate this question

jboyd

Question

i am at 690 days waiting for iu nod dro to get done in florida....hardship was denied, smc a&a  that a va pcp filled out and i sent in was denied.....i am tired of this game....i have called the wh number ,202 number, the 1800 peggy number,.....nothing told to wait..the va said it would be another year to get done maybe????? backlog...lol

Edited by jboyd

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

This is not the WH number call 202-530-9470 call the office of case management and post your findings tomorrow don't wait to call and while your at it post whats the IU based off of what are your currently rated at each condition not just the overall and are you currently employed what was the hardship for that you were denied....

Edited by jfrei

Unfortunately, VA LOVES delaying Veterans.  Its what they do.  5 years is the usual time for a BVA appeal.   Many of us are in the same boat, and most of us are not happy about it.    Source:  BVA Chairmans report:

https://www.bva.va.gov/Chairman_Annual_Rpts.asp

The only thing VA loves better than delaying you 5 years is delaying you 10 years.  One well known Veteran, ask nod, got retro from 1994, that is over 20 years delay.  Im in appeals, and have been since 2002.  

Edited by broncovet

IU currently rated at 80% cmt(pn) camp lejeune water hazard,,, right now i am rated this 20% right  arm,,20% left arm and 20% right leg,,20% left leg ...had new qtc exam saying severe cmt(pn) that would put me at 100% by itself.. but that was added to iu nod dro...am i  currently employed ?? no not sense 1991 been on s.s. sense 1994 for cmt (pn)....    hardship lol septic tank collapsed dont have money to replace ..have to take down trees replace tank it adds up..so about  $10,000.00 is what i was told..smc a&a was denied also ..not 100% yet and letter said waitng for iu nod dro to get done.. but i do qualify for a&a....