VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

terrified about this

Rate this question

deerdown

Question

hi everyone I don't have a diagnosos for mst related ptsd they scheduled my cp exam for a few weeks away and I was told that I dident need a diagnosis? is that true? anyway what I'm terrified about is talking about the assult with the examiner!!! I believe I have evidence of the stressor.. suicide attempt but I was told by a few people in 91 and 92 that "men don't get raped son" or "he must have just made a pass at you" which was documented by the psyc guy.. also one njp for telling  an e6 to xxxx off...major decline in performance and eval record scores.,,,,followed by admission of homosexuality ...I was confused and wanted to get out so badly...no one believed me.  really hit the self destruct button after with documented assaultive behavior..,,,cant keep a job,,terrible nightmares,,waking up soaked in sweat if I can even sleep.. no friends 2 failed marrages ect..I used alcohol to help me cope with the symptoms when I wasn't in jail.

Edited by deerdown

I had my c&p exam yesterday actually had two of them one for an increase on my knees and the other one for PTSD the one for the knees went well the one for the PTSD I think they are going to try and claim that I had a preexisting condition based on a statement that I made after I tried slice my wrists when I was talking to a doctor I will wait for the c&p exam results I am doing the MST program starting next week they got me on some medications also they seem to help