VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Net Amount Paid $0.0 ??? 100% Combined Evaluation

Rate this question

tommy_army

Question

Hello all:

MY case was closed on Aug 22ed 2017.

its been 3 days, it still shows net amount :0.00

can some one help me to figure out?

The current benefit paid is as follows:

Gross Benefit Amount $2,915.55

Net Amount Paid $0.00

Effective Date April 1, 2017

Combined Evaluation 100 percent

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

It should show up on the 1st and all added  in to what they owe you, if this was settled Aug 22nd ? then they pay the latter part of the month and you should get Sept payment too at the end of this month, but not until the 31st of Aug 2017...they never pay in the middle of the month its Always on the last day of the month at 12:00am  (electronicly)

''WHEN WILL YOU RECEIVE YOUR FUNDS?'' ''Depending on whether you elect to receive your monthly compensation by check or direct deposit, you should receive your funds within 15 days. Thereafter, your payments will be made at the beginning of each month for the prior month.''

Edited by Buck52

On 8/25/2017 at 6:51 AM, Buck52 said:

It should show up on the 1st and all added  in to what they owe you, if this was settled Aug 22nd ? then they pay the latter part of the month and you should get Sept payment too at the end of this month, but not until the 31st of Aug 2017...they never pay in the middle of the month its Always on the last day of the month at 12:00am  (electronicly)

''WHEN WILL YOU RECEIVE YOUR FUNDS?'' ''Depending on whether you elect to receive your monthly compensation by check or direct deposit, you should receive your funds within 15 days. Thereafter, your payments will be made at the beginning of each month for the prior month.''

I have no idea what it should show up? the net amount still 0 . 

• HadIt.com Elder

They will let you know  its adjusted for Aug 2017 payment and added in to Sept Payment.  and the Full Month for Sept.  they pay the last day of the month for the next month compensation.  like 31st  your sept payment will be paid for Sept on Aug 31st with your Adjusted Aug Payment

As I understand it

Did you have a bank routing # and account # involved? Takes longer for checks to be cut and mailed. I always got paid before my BBE ever showed up. They always paid all the back pay right off the bat, then the monthly payments begin on the 1st of the following month.

Something else, do you get any retirement benefits? That would hold it up too.

Edited by pwrslm

On 8/29/2017 at 8:51 AM, pwrslm said:

Did you have a bank routing # and account # involved? Takes longer for checks to be cut and mailed. I always got paid before my BBE ever showed up. They always paid all the back pay right off the bat, then the monthly payments begin on the 1st of the following month.

Something else, do you get any retirement benefits? That would hold it up too.

yes Today(8:00am PDT 1st Sep) I check my bank account it did not show anything about VA payment. I did give the routing and account to VA. and the Net payment paid has already changed to the 2915.55. I double check the bank information i gave to the VA and that is correct. And I suppose recieve the payment at morning 0000? and I still can not get the payment.  

On 8/27/2017 at 8:22 PM, Buck52 said:

They will let you know  its adjusted for Aug 2017 payment and added in to Sept Payment.  and the Full Month for Sept.  they pay the last day of the month for the next month compensation.  like 31st  your sept payment will be paid for Sept on Aug 31st with your Adjusted Aug Payment

As I understand it

yes Today(8:00am PDT 1st Sep) I check my bank account it did not show anything about VA payment. I did give the routing and account to VA. and the Net payment paid has already changed to the 2915.55. I double check the bank information i gave to the VA and that is correct. And I suppose recieve the payment at morning 0000? and I still can not get the payment.