VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Hypertensive Vascular Disease-Service Connected

Rate this question

brentakar

Question

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

Someone answered your question yesterday, in a different post. They gave the link to the DBQs.

Has VA ever given you a Nsc diagnostic code yet for your condition? (  One for heart and one for HBP?)

reason I ask is that hypertensive vascular disease can involve cardiac vascular disease.

This is a brief but good article on hypertensive cardiovascular disease.

http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/getting-veterans-disability-compensation-heart-cardiovascular-problems.html

Do you have an inservice nexus?

When were you initially DX'd with Hypertension? What SC's make up your CSC Rating of 50%?

Semper Fi

Hello all, I am 10 % SCD for Hypertension. I have had a history of high blood pressure and High cholesterol.Last year I had 2 stent's put in my heart after taking the Nuclear stress test. I do not know of any codes the VA put in my records. I was at 0% SCD when I got out of the military and was increased to 10% a few years ago. My doctor asked me if I ever submitted a claim for Hypertensive Vascular Disease-Service Connected and I said I never thought about it.She I should submit it.  I just recently submitted for this through my VSO.  Any feedback on if I will receive a C&P and what to expect.Please reply back.

Is your "my Doctor" a VMC Cardiologist, get a copy of the Dr's Treatment Notes from your MHV and attach as a pdf to your FDC. Should Seal the Deal.

How about posting a redacted copy of the Clinician Treatment Notes for the day she made the statement regarding filing the claim.

After the Stents, you were temporary 100%. right? Did you get a New or Increase Cardiac SC after the Temporary 100% Comp increase?

Semper Fi