VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Is this a good or bad sign of things to come?

Rate this question

Navyguy2013

Question

I have a stupid and vague question. I have had a NOD appeal at the VA for several years. I got a phone message today from the DAV (Unfortunately my VA rep) telling me the VA has several questions about my appeals. I called them back, but never got a hold of them. I know the VA could be asking me all kinds of things. And the fact that they have finally started to look at my appeals may be a good thing. But, with all of you that may have had this happen to you, did it turn out work in your favor? I am asking this group, do you think this is a good sign, or a bad sign that my appeal will go in my favor.

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, Navyguy2013 said:

I have a stupid and vague question. I have had a NOD appeal at the VA for several years. I got a phone message today from the DAV (Unfortunately my VA rep) telling me the VA has several questions about my appeals. I called them back, but never got a hold of them. I know the VA could be asking me all kinds of things. And the fact that they have finally started to look at my appeals may be a good thing. But, with all of you that may have had this happen to you, did it turn out work in your favor? I am asking this group, do you think this is a good sign, or a bad sign that my appeal will go in my favor.

(202) 530-9470 call ASAP on Tuesday between 945-330 if you don't get through after 17 minutes it hangs up keep calling until you get someone they are closing this line down in ten days they can answer what they seek and get who has to talk to you even maybe relay the answers you'll be set