VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C&P concerns

Rate this question

Ddsr

Question

VETERANS...I wanted to express to all that we must stand up and united against what continues to be wrong with the Veterans Association. Specifically I want to talk to all about C&P exams. I recently had a C&P exam which in the end has me doing whatever I can and searching for information regarding what happened. During the C&P exam I from the beginning requested a form 10-5345. The examiner stated they did not know what that was. So I was from the beginning ready to let the examiner I was aware of what was going to happen. As the exam was completed I made sure I in fact turned in the release of information form 10-5345. As I read the notes I could not believe the examiner had written false information. Basically the examiner quoted things I never said which would hurt my claim. Today I received an email to complete that had to do with my recent C&P visit. This was sent by the VA. Since all of the scandalous exposure of the VA there has been a string of these surveys sent to Veterans. I can only hope these surveys will in fact be read and acted upon. I completed the survey explaining what happened and am in hopes that someone that has integrity from the VA will contact me to discuss further. I am also going to go over this with my VSO and further fill out paperwork on this incident. My point to all is DO NOT sit around and allow these things to happen. Lets all be proactive and keep pushing as has been the case now for about 3 years. I can see us gaining ground, but we must not rest on our laurels. 

Those were my thoughts and I'm still OCD about little things. My advice is emailing people at the VA works when you know who to email at the present moment 2 years ago was Ms Hickey Ted Ebert and  they answered me every time maybe in two weeks but always a reply. And now even Shulkin responds to emails by either emailing you or in my case having the Regional office reach out and explain what's going on...

You just received the VBA's version of " duty to assist ".

I contacted the WH hotline over my last C&P experience.

Waste of time.

Don't quit fighting.

6 hours ago, Ddsr said:

Today I received an email to complete that had to do with my recent C&P visit. This was sent by the VA. Since all of the scandalous exposure of the VA there has been a string of these surveys sent to Veterans.  

The Modus Operandi of the VBA is to send the surveys out to the veteran BEFORE you find out how awful their decision was.

That is only a very small taste of how the VBA will cover their ass.

1 hour ago, 63Charlie said:

The Modus Operandi of the VBA is to send the surveys out to the veteran BEFORE you find out how awful their decision was.

That is only a very small taste of how the VBA will cover their ass.

xxxx them. I will keep fighting there  asses. I do not think I was reduced. I am still at 70% but you better believe I am going to keep pushing paperwork to show there xxxxxxx scandalous asses.

2 hours ago, 63Charlie said:

You just received the VBA's version of " duty to assist ".

I contacted the WH hotline over my last C&P experience.

Waste of time.

Don't quit fighting.

Yes I already knew that hotline was a waste of time. I am waiting on the paperwork. When I get that if it says I am reduced I will come at there asses full force/

• HadIt.com Elder

Why is the HOTLINE a waist of time? what are they telling you guys anyway?

When you call this Hotline #  It's very Important to not be rude or ab-notches  because then you won't get the information you need.

We  all got to remember to keep a good attitude....I am sorry its this way but to get the information we need or how we get it and from who, we have to make an'' Attitude  Adjustment'' rather or not we like it,  that's just the way it is.