VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

BVA

Rate this question

TLaff

Question

I had my Video hearing July 6, 2017 and was awaiting Judges decision and then got this in the mail but nothing about the judges decision, any idea what this below means???

I thought i would get a letter from the Judge on what his decisions were???

(The Board of Veteran's Appeals (Board) has formally placed your appeal on the Board's docket. The Board's database reflects that you have appointed a Veteran's Service Organization to represent you. As such' your representative has requested to review your file and prepare a written argument on your behalf prior to the Board making a determination. The Board  cannot consider your appeal until this review is completed.

Depending on several factors, including the docket number assigned to your appeal (generally based upon the date you filed your Form 9), the amount of time spent by your representative in review of your appeal, as well as the complexity of legal or medical questions raised by the record, it may take more or less time for the Board to issue a decision in your case.)

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question