VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

A Win? still have questions

Rate this topic

LanceJoseph

29 minutes ago, Berta said:

Yowweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! This is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sure hope they speed up the retro !!!!

Congrats and thanks for hanging in there and never giving up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much Berta! I'm being patient and waiting for that final decision letter, Even now I refuse to get my hopes up, still skeptical to a point ha

You're welcome Lance! Now remember, if your retro is 25K or more, it's going to take a little bit longer due to the "3 signature rule"; also, don't stop now, if you can make a connection to more SMC's or secondary conditions, go for it!

Allan

2-2-0 HUAH! 

2 hours ago, allansc2005 said:

You're welcome Lance! Now remember, if your retro is 25K or more, it's going to take a little bit longer due to the "3 signature rule"; also, don't stop now, if you can make a connection to more SMC's or secondary conditions, go for it!

Allan

2-2-0 HUAH! 

Thanks for the reminder Allan, and I am considering going to the CAV with my lumbar and knees based on flare ups, I listened to the podcast on here that mentioned increases on the basis of multiple flare up, don't have the exact citation near me but i'm considering it. 

1 minute ago, allansc2005 said:

There ya go Lance.

Also, please keep us updated, and if you have the time, lend some of your expertise to other vets here as well.

Allan

2-2-0 HUAH!

Absolutely Allan, I tend to lurk around here and give my input whenever I feel it can be helpful. I will keep this thread updated with dates and any extra info I have. 

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use