VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

E-Benefits

Rate this question

Jimmer

Question

I feel that E-benefits is nothing more then a "pathetic joke", whose mission is to frustrate every veteran it can.  I have a couple of issues that I am dealing with, and I log on to E-benefits once, maybe twice a week at the most.  At least 80-90% of the time it is not working.  Today it said you "Cannot Login, but sorry for the inconvience".  Every time I have logged in it is either 1) down for maintenance, 2) updating something that should have been done months ago, 3) Or just not working.   Why not shut down the system for a month or so, and really resolve the problem(s)?  I guess that seems to logical and sensible for the VA to ever figure out!

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

defination:  

ebenefits:   "A pathetic joke designed to frustrate Veterans and generate contracts for well connected political friends.  Its uselessness is exceeded only by its unreliability."  

J, B & 8, way too harsh on E-Ben. It's much better than it was in past years, Rating info seems to be much more current. It may not be everything we think it should be but it's what we have to work with. Ya gotta remember, the VA is the Fed Govt.

Once the New 30 Day Claim Decision Program is fully implemented, all problems will be eliminated and everything will be wonderful, ya right!

I haven't used the VA 800 info number in a couple of years, was basically a waste of time other than they called back at the designated time. Back then, I thought the only thing worse would have been Mumbai handling all the calls.