VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

TDIU IMO

Rate this question

eli

Question

Given my health, I'm going to go ahead and post this info:

I had Clifford Vocational Services do my TDIU/vocational assessment.

https://www.cliffordvocationalservices.com/

He has a video with he and Chris Attig (Veteran's log blog) on his site atm.  So another good reference imho.

Others here had used and recommended him.

The time frame from the day I spoke to him/emailed my documentation to him until I received his assessment was 23 days.  This was over the holiday season so very efficient imho.

He is polite, professional, knowledgeable, vet friendly and I felt comfortable working with him.

I have a lot of medical info/history and he thoroughly reviewed my file, discussed it with me and made his assessment.

I was impressed and pleased with him and the assessment.

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

I never heard of this Clifford Vocational Services.com

If Attorney Chris Attig Endorses him  then that's fine with me.

Thanks for this information.

I won my TDIU, in no small part because of a voc rehab assessment by a similar firm.  While I did have to pay for this assessment, it was probably the best investment I ever made.  This assessment was "new and material evidence" (38 cfr 3.16B because my claim was "pending", that is, in appeals)  and resulted in about a years worth of retro at 100 percent.  

If you have been denied IU, and the facts so warrant a Voc Rehab assessment, then go for it.  

In my case I had a voc rehab assessment in 2002, but it was not particularly favorable probably because I was in denial at the time, and was actively seeking employment.  I did not realize I was unemployable at that time, even tho counselors had told me so.  So, to fix this VA voc rehab assessment, I needed, basically a "voc rehab IMO" and it worked.  

44 minutes ago, Buck52 said:

I never heard of this Clifford Vocational Services.com

If Attorney Chris Attig Endorses him  then that's fine with me.

Thanks for this information.

Glad I can pass on what others passed on to me!  :)

I spent days searching through years of hadit posts awhile back when looking for references for my IMO's.  I guess it helps that I'm stuck in bed with a lot of time in between seizures, headaches, ibs, etc.

Clifford vocational has several years of recommendations from hadit readers.

I'm so grateful to Tbird for having the site and to everyone that has posted info and references.  I can't imagine doing this pre-internet.

My IMO that I received was for further evidence supporting a higher rating for my PTSD appeal, Although a large part of that was related to my inability to hold a full time job which stemmed from issues with depression, and dealing with social situations. So I found that my IMO covered many factors in my case including an increase for PTSD and TDIU.  My recent BVA decision showed this very clear as I was granted a higher rating for PTSD and TDIU both backdated to my initial claim. My local RO even added in SMC (S) due to my issues with leaving my home. Keep in mind that all evidence can be supportive as I had one of my previous employers write in detail the issues that lead me to my loss of employment with them, while many wont do this, it can go a long way in supporting your claim. 

Edited by LanceJoseph

Interesting info for TDIU folks. For those seeking a higher or total schedular rating, I use Mednick Associates. It's too bad they only work through agents/attorneys though.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use