VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

vlj to administrative processing

Rate this question

Ojeezy38

Question

You obviously got that off ebenefits, and ebenefits is notoriously unreliable.  Do you have a docket number and what is it, if so?  They are probably working on 2013 and 2014 docket numbers from those respective years.  So, if you have a 2018, or 2017 docket number, and do not have an "advance on the docket", get ready for a long wait.  

You simply have to wait for the envelope or you can "call Peggy" if it makes you feel better like you are doing something.  

Yes broncovet my docket number is 14-07318..

01/23/2018 Administrative Case Processing Your appeal is at the Board. While preparing to decide your appeal, various administrative actions may be required, and your appeal may fall into this category more than once. Your appeal will proceed towards decision upon completion of any of the administrative tasks required. 06/15/2016
Edited by Ojeezy38

Not to be a Debbie downer but it might bounce back and forth a couple of times on my case it did this 3 times but it could also mean nothing at all  then again it could mean it’s close to being a decision. The Va is very unpredictable no matter how many times you check ebenefits nothing is ever the same claim. 

On ‎1‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 1:56 PM, Ojeezy38 said:

I was wondering if anybody can tell me what it means when the appeal goes from with vlj to administrative process.Any ideas what that means is it good bad would be greatly appreciated..Thanks..

You should hear something soon most of the time it means they are looking

over the decision and making sure it is correct. Good luck

Like I said not to be that guy that’s bring bad news. Ebenefits will be the death of us all having us constantly monitor our own claim is great when or if it ever will be accurate. Usually it’s one. Step behind off where it’s at unless your claim is closed and then you still have to wait on snail mail unless you have an attorney. But call the BVA status and ask them if you have a suspense date and or if it’s just in a phase waiting to go back to the VLJ. Might be surprised the woman there sometimes gives you alittle more info then allowed and she will tell you if it is a decision that is being processed or not. Sadly OCD got the better of me with the phone and emails and I know all 3 that answer the phone there to the point they just laugh when they hear my voice.