VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Rate this question

Aquabear

Question

Hi.

Should I (does anyone??) write a timeline about my claim? Like a one page timeline or outline or my history. Example: I just sent in my Social Security Disablilty paperwork for my claim because my SSD was approved due to my damage to my lower spine(posted a few days ago) the judge approved it. I was in Voc rehab 9/2008-4/2009 withdrew from college due to physical/mental meltdown then again went back 9/2010-5-2011 and again had to withdraw because I physically and mentally crashed( I was approved to the National Honor Society). I was approved for SSD 11/23/2009 and I figured if I wrote it out on a timeline it would help the to show the VA exactly the time line since I'm thinking they are not good at that.

Advice please and thank you in advance. 

((A quick FYI during this time I have been consistently getting spinal injections, spine fusion surgery, quad tear surgery, take pain meds(which make it hard to impossible to think theoretically) and doing physical therapy and PTSD group n one on one at VA PTSD clinic for 3 years now which helps with my daily anxiety.))

Thanks again. 

I’m in this same eed bubble. I just requested my SSDI grant based on my health Military issues but was granted the same day they made me P and T. Meanwhile I still had two items on remand,  my SSdI claim cites an issue  that was remanded and denied two months ago and remanded then 3 issues for a third time. It is ridiculous they service connected migraines at 0 percent say the fracture never happened and treat the cause of my migraines by outsourcing it to a hospital who specializes in novaine shots to my nogging saying it was caused by residuals from this fracture. I don’t even care I’m getting the treatment but after my second issues is finalized I’m waoting to throw this appeal with the evdieemce from 2006 ex and 2017 and 2018 VA doctors. They know that once that connected they would have to change my EED I believe if you don’t keep fighting theyll do the bare minimum to see if you keep them in check see if they can get your dollars back without a word. Sorry for High jacking I do apologize and thank you for your service genuinely no recorded memo or tela prompter here.