VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Rate this topic

jfrei

Well I’ll make my success story finally after confirmation that my SSDI is over and fully approved money hits the account on the 1st so tomorrow. SSA was at first i thought more difficult but after meeting the judge was understanding and sympathetic about my Severe TBI in service. DDS your just another file to get through quickly much like how the VA runs through our claims until the BVA gets it. I’m glad I am done with the majority and can now focus on my health and family. Thanks for always hearing me out...

Edited by jfrei

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

Congratulations  jfrei

enjoy those benefit's my friend

and I wanted to add

Check with VA about going to a TBI class of how to live with a TBI and updates on your TBI Symptoms  ect,,,ect,, & stay on top of this critical disability.

check with VA and see if they have a program for Veterans with TBI.s

I am not sure if they do have any type program like this ? but it sure could help you later on if you start to get worse   ect,,,ect,,

At least you could learn what to expect if anything ever happens.

God Bless you

• 2 months later...
On 2/1/2018 at 6:44 AM, Buck52 said:

Congratulations  jfrei

enjoy those benefit's my friend

and I wanted to add

Check with VA about going to a TBI class of how to live with a TBI and updates on your TBI Symptoms  ect,,,ect,, & stay on top of this critical disability.

check with VA and see if they have a program for Veterans with TBI.s

I am not sure if they do have any type program like this ? but it sure could help you later on if you start to get worse   ect,,,ect,,

At least you could learn what to expect if anything ever happens.

God Bless you

Thank you I’ve been involved in my Va hospital Poly Trauma program I go three times a month for treatment...

best wishes 

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

Congratulations!

Congrats!!

@jfrei- My SSDI application -  only took 2 months.. LOL .... DRO only 370 days - 100% 

Blessed too , Focusing on health now, is the best self care!  Keep it up.....

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use