VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

US VA Guidelines for Osteoarthritis vs. Canadian Guidelines for Osteoarthritis

Rate this question

ardodd

Question

In doing some research about Osteoarthritis I found it very interesting and yet very complicated when it comes to this subject. I am posting this as reference only and it is up to you or your doctor/lawyer or whomever is working with you. This is for research purposes only and is not considered as advice or guidance  in your claim.

This is a comparison of how the United States Veterans Administration looks at Osteoarthritis. And how the Canadian Veterans Administration looks at Osteoarthritis.

United States Veterans Administration Guidelines and Clinical Practices for Osteoarthritis.

Canadian Veterans Administration Guidelines and Clinical Practices for Osteoarthritis.

When you look at the Topic they both seem to be the same. After reading through the Canadian Guidelines I did a Google Search for US VA Guidelines. I was completely amazed and was able to follow along with the Canadian VA Guidelines very easily, but when I started looking at the US VA Guidelines I was almost dumb founded. I am not sure but it seems like the US Veterans Administration has spent so much time adding way too much mumbo-jumbo in their explanation of Osteoarthritis.

As Veterans we should not have to read between the lines to get the answers we are looking for.

The Canadian Guidelines are very straight forward and easy enough even a dumb Jarhead "Marine" such as myself can read and follow along.

No wonder the VA Health System is so messed up. And Lord have Mercy the ones giving the C/P Exam's along with the Decision Review Officers have to decipher their own code just to give you a fair exam.

Take it as you may...I am just posting this so others may be able understand more about Osteoarthritis Guidelines that the two different Governments use. 

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet