VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

100% PT Came here at 30%, now look at me

Rate this topic

marine0816

Can't believe that I'm 100% Permanent and Total. With VA jerking me around for all these years, but without the help from Hadit I wouldn't  be here. The fight continues at the BVA level to hold on to what I've got, but now I can rest a little easier. The property Tax Exemption and the free Dependent Tuition is what my injuries deserved and that is what I was pushing for. I've seen Rheumatologist, Podiatrist, Vascular Surgeons, General Doctors, VA Doctors Nurse Practitioners,  combined, with hundreds of pages of medical evidence along with buddy statements to help solidify my case. If you look at my signature you can see my journey, the good years are the HADIT YEARS. Thanks to everyone that helped me out...

FLASHBACK To my first post back in 2013.. WOW, I had no clue I would be here

Edited by marine0816

• HadIt.com Elder

Congratulation, Hadit help me achieve my benefits the VA was so Ornery about.

We all owe it to This one  Beautiful intelligent Lady in the above post  Ms Tbird..she is the creator/Founder of Hadit.com 

Because she Hadit with the VA Claims Process & one day and Hadit came to her mind and now thousands of vets like you and I have our benefits.

I will be forever grateful to Ms T.

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

Congratulations!!!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use