VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Unemployabilty

Rate this question

unclejoe1

Question

I'm service connected for bilateral severe O.A hips 10%,secondary lumbar sprine,10% left and right knee 10%.My case was remanded back to R.O  for further development for my increase for hips O.A and to set C&P for my throat claim.  My question is if granted increase rate for my hips and granted service connection for  throat would I have to file for I.U or will they simply grant it if my ratings me the criteria. 

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

You're banking on a lot of "Ifs."

Is there any "EOR" Evidence of Record in your C-File to support an IU Claim?

Are you knowledgeable regarding Extra-Scheduler and Scheduler IU Claims and Awards?

Strictly my lay opinion, but I don't see any of your currents SCs even with  Increases (30% each), to be evidence of your inability to earn above the VA SGI $12,400 per year doing some sort of Sedentary Work.

Could you post redacted copies of the RO SOC and the BVA Remand? Why was the Throat condition Denied?

Yo Joe, just read all your prior post's, nothing mentioned regarding your Throat, what's up with that?

Correct me if I'm wrong, you're currently receiving VA Pension of about $1291 per mos because it's more than your SC Comp Rate.

I didn't see anything in your historic post histories discussing a Throat Claim, Denial or Appeal.  Could you elaborate?