VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ball Moved Again! 80%!

Rate this topic

MarkInTexas

It's been a while since I checked back in on here with a status update.  The primary reason I haven't checked back in with a status update was there was no change in status to report.  I've been through 6 C&P's for different and same conditions, some travelling over to a different state for some C&P's and another state for an IME, have had an RLO Hearing, which was a joke, moved from 10% and 20% and sat quietly there for years.  (Ok, maybe not quietly.)  While doing all this I obtained IMO's, IME's and a partridge in a pear tree.

However, I finally got an interesting change in my eBenefits status, which is now showing 80%, and all dependents showing on the award.  I still have several conditions on appeal, and will be waiting for them to be handled at the BVA level.  The 80% has held true on eBenefits for a week now, and although no retro has hit my bank yet, I figure I'll see that sometime next week when the VA pays out on the 1st.  I'm also waiting for the brown envelope to verify on paper.  Everything looks right so far though.

Thanks to all on here, thanks to the great doctors and their IME's & IMO's, thanks to a good lawyer who I finally decided to use, and thank God for one good C&P doctor from Logistics Health, Incorporated (LHI).  Meanwhile, Veterans Evaluations Services (VES) and QTC and their C&P examiners can bite me.

But most importantly, thanks to all on here, including AskNod and his book that was good reading and kept me between the ditches early on in the process.  I learned a great deal of what to do and what not to do, and what to do to fix what I did when I was a hard head and didn't take good advice to begin with.

Like I said, I still have a long way to go, and I'll keep y'all posted as I enter the BVA zone.  Have a great weekend!  Peace out!

Mark

• HadIt.com Elder

Good news Mark  just keep hanging in there.

Maybe sometimes we can meet up at our Dallas VAMC. 

And Have a cup shoot the sh**

Thanks, Buck!  I appreciate all you did for me too through these years.  Your advice helped me a lot, and also kept me grounded through this process.  See ya one day up yonder in Dallas.

Mark

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use