VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ball Moved Again! 80%!

Rate this topic

MarkInTexas

Thanks, Ham and Pantha!  Retro for the additional completed condition hit the bank today.  The battle continues for the others.

Have a great week!

Mark

Edited by MarkInTexas

Thanks, Jefmil50!  Just an update, retro came through ok, received a bit more retro, plus regular recurring payment on March 1st, so everything is going smoothly.  No BBE in the mail yet, but I'll give it a few more days to get here in the mail.  In the past, the package always seemed to take more than a week to get from Houston to my part of the woods.

Side note, do I need to notify the VA medical center folks about my rating increase to remove the co-pay requirements, as well as ask for reimbursement for the prescription co-pays I have paid out starting with my EED?  Or will they automatically do that and refund me?  (I'm guessing y'all will tell me that I will have to do that as well.)  If so, how do I go about requesting a refund?

Y'all have a great weekend!

Mark

• 2 weeks later...

Another update.......finally got my BBE in the mail, so that's done.  Confirmed everything I see in eBenefits and in my payments, so I guess I can breathe that final sigh of relief.  Also received a small check in the mail yesterday from the Treasury Department for a refund on the VAMC co-pays I have paid on medical going back to this latest EED date where they brought me up to 80%.  I had to contact the VAMC billing folks to ensure that my new rating was in their system, and while they were updating it, I also asked for a refund for the co-pays.  (Yes, you have to ask them to do the audit so that you can receive the refund.)  After a few days, the check arrived.

The march forward continues on to the BVA now on the outstanding conditions and original EED.

Good luck to all of you and thanks once again for the help and support I have received on here through the years.  Have a great weekend!

Mark

• 2 weeks later...

@MarkInTexas, that's great news! The fight for myself and others will continue! Enjoy every moment and spend it wisely. Definitely not in one place...spread the wealth...lol.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use