VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Hemorrhoids Code 7336 Interpretation

Rate this question

glashutte

Question

Here is what it says under code 7336 for hemorrhoids. I copy/pasted the 20% section as I have hemorrhoids and anal fissures. So does this mean:

Hemorrhoids + Significant Blood Loss +  Anemia OR  Fissures

or simply

Hemorrhoids + Fissures?

If the hemorrhoids cause constant bleeding that leads to significant blood loss and anemia, a decrease in the number of red blood cells, or if they cause fissuresit is rated 20%

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

glashutte,

There is a wealth of information here and some people that know a whole lot about the appeals process.  That said I believe you should get a VSO (veterans service officer).  They can be had through the DAV, Paralyzed Veterans of America and a host of others.  These people can help you locally and look up stuff on your records that you or we cannot.  You do not have to turn your case over to them and then stop.  When I was using a VSO I wrote all of my own appeals and then had them look at them to make sure I did not miss anything or mess something up.  I fired one VSO after he made a serious error in my case, forgot to file a form 9 on time.  Fortunately after some research I found that the board at that time said a formal form 9 was not required, just an appeal stating your disagreement.  I hired another VSO because the one who made the mistake told me I had to refile with a new date.  I used the second VSO until I decided I needed a lawyer seven years into my case because the VA was violating my rights.

A long story shortened people here will assist you greatly and have a wealth of knowledge but having someone local never hurts.  Just make sure that you do not let the VSO lead you astray.

Vetquest