VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Camp LeJeune Contaminated Water Claims

Rate this topic

FormerMember

Try this one on. It gave me a warm fuzzy feeling to help this widow out at the 11th hour.

https://asknod.org/2018/03/22/bva-two-american-kids-growing-up-in-the-heartland/

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

You Rock Alex...wonderful!!!

Winning at the VA is like a NFL champ taking on the JV high school team. It's no contest but it sure puts a grin on your face when you do it at the BVA. Judge Powell has been there since ten years before God was born. She's a hard taskmaster but if you build it, she will come. 

I'm blessed Brett. I just wish my heart wasn't on the verge of crapping out. I could do this for the next 100 years if the good Lord would see to it. And like your disclaimer says-- I'm not an attorney or VSO either but I do give advice and occasionally dabble in law as you can see. 

• HadIt.com Elder

Roger that Alex

It's your calling Alex, you can do this with what time you have left, to me it's what keeps a lot of us going...and the feelings we get is better than most anything on earth.

I know the feeling about helping Vets & their Families  Win  it's a good feeling and I'm glad to help them with what I can. (just from what little I do know about the VA) & Of course the valuable information needed that I get from you and  quite a few hadit members.

I will always remember the feelings  that the VA made my spouse and I feel back dealing with my claims,and how it makes other Veterans feel, Although I want to feel optimistic  about the VA Change and the promises the President made to all Veterans , but in all honesty I don't really have the faith in that and Unfortunately  Veterans will have to fight for their well deserved Benefit's in the future  and it's Veterans like yourself are a God Send to these up and coming future Veterans & their families.

A Few Veterans thinks its greedy to want to win their claims when they do have a high compensation rating...I tell them its not being greedy,  you earned every single benefit they have... I simply tell them to watch the movie ''Hacksaw Ridge'' (a true story)  if  that don't put goosebumps on ya  then your not real.(that is if they don't have PTSD of course) eh!

Alex Graham ,My Hats off to you Sir For a Job Well Done My friend (Outstanding Work)

Thank you for all you do for all these Veterans.

God Bless You.

Buck  aka Britt

• HadIt.com Elder

Oh by the way

my disclaimer I have up on my page

I put that up a few years ago because I had helped a veteran that was very hard to help he would not do some of the things I ask him to do ect,,,ect,,  with his claims and they denied him several rounds....

I tried to let him know we need to keep going and not ever quit ect,,ect,, he got pissed and sent me a bad put down letter with cuss words called me ever name in the book  and I felt bad about it.

I even apologize to him and ask him to find someone that could help him  a lot better than I could  but eventually he will win his claim.

Well  he threaten to sue me and bring legal action...All I said back to him you can do what you feel you need to do...and I never heard back from him after that...so this is why I put that disclaimer up.

I am not a'' Attorney at law'' and don't claim to be or a Certified Rep. or VSO,VSR and I let Veterans know this.

I'M JUST A Veteran helping other veterans out there win their claims & I do the best I can.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use