VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Increase in SC

Rate this question

Ddsr

Question

I am showing an increase in one of my SC conditions on E-Benefits as when I opened IU claim they also evaluate SC for increases before IU decision. Does anyone know how long it takes to receive retro back pay for this increase? I am owed 4 months at this point.

My Crystal Ball is down for repairs, sorry.

Next best, be sure your VA Direct Deposit Bank or CU account is set up to Real-Time Txt and email you regarding ALL Financial Transactions. Then you tell us.

An unverified rumor says E-Ben might be out for upper CA for (4) WEEKS.   NOT, April Fools, early.

Well not sure if it was granted yet does it show the actual increase on your list or just that it was filed for an increase for IU which will be listed under the disability tab on ebennies as My benefits if it was awarded.

36 minutes ago, jfrei said:

Well not sure if it was granted yet does it show the actual increase on your list or just that it was filed for an increase for IU which will be listed under the disability tab on ebennies as My benefits if it was awarded.

Jfrei are you asking me a question? I received the backpay already and am waiting for the IU to be approved at this point. It was deferred for medical. Just a matter of time now.

Ok well if and when it does foo through it won’t list it in the disabilities just have to check under my benefits on the disability side bar

6 hours ago, jfrei said:

IMG_3871.thumb.PNG.89ebd61c11b39636f8e5349c532c7b12.PNG

Thanks, Jfrei,  but checking E-Benefits is normally pointless as it is very unreliable. I am only checking on it every so often. Many Vets drive themselves nuts continuing to check E-Benefits, including me so had to give it a rest for awhile.