VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

new members please dont

Rate this question

Berta

Question

Please dont Post under different threads or topics-try to stick with the same one-

Sometimes I prepare a reply- only to find out there is more recent info the vet has posted under a different topic but about the same VA claims issue. 

Then I have to change my whole reply....or I  just delete it - so someone else will reply.

3 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

Yes I agree

Please only post under your original post TO ASK YOUR QUESTIONS!

When you go into another veterans post and ask questions about your condition  it makes it hard for the elder members to help you,and is very confusing, so stay in your post and you will be helped a lot better  and it keeps the confusion down.

if you read another post and want to ask a question that concerns you , go back to your original  post and ask that question. 

Yes, I agree, however, if you post something on "earlier effective dates", then it may not be productive to ask your question on "SMC" in the same post, but it may work to provide a link to your "effective date" post. 

Im not very organized but I think many men are like "waffles". (Maybe you heard of the book men are like waffles, women are like spagetti).  We go to a "subject" and then we pick that "subject box" (or waffle square) and use it as long as we are on that subject.  Then, we put that "subject box" away and cant get down another "subject box" until we put the first one away.  We like to keep them seperate.  However, women tend to think everything is related, and to stir it all up like spagetti.   The Spagetti-waffle thing makes perfect sense to me.  

Some people, for example, may know a lot about "effective dates" but may know almost nothing about SMC.  

I can remember being a frequent violator of this because of OCD and short attention span no excuses I know now. Just remember search your question first sometimes it’s been asked before, if not then post....