VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Rate this question

Victor Ray

Question

DAV told me there is no expediting claims anymore even for Vietnam Vets. Only terminally ill vets, homeless, or going to be homeless are expedited, so it took DAV 5 months to get my claim into the system because they trashed it the first time because they are a corrupt organization.

Mr. Edwards in St. Louis for DAV got Mr Stephen Kelly his 12 years of retro pay in one week without even filing a claim, the way I read it. Dan Knabe For DAV got Mike Franko’s claim “Expedited” after he had been denied once already, also got him service Connected, got his retro pay, and got him a job with DAV as well. There was no mention of homelessness, or illness besides ptsd and knee injury. 

Mr Kelly was just before me and Mr Franks was just after me and none of us fit the requirements except Mr Kelly and myself were Vietnam vets, and Mr. Kelly and Franko were Gulf War Vets, as best as I remember. I was permanently damaged by something affecting my entire internal body and skin(AO), and records hidden all my life. Edwards and Knabe got their clients records, scoured through them, and completed and closed the claim in one week. 

The VA is still withholding my records, I have used a VSO (now VFW) for the last four years, and still waiting. VFW told me it would be at least 3 or 4 years before the BVA gets to mine. Minimum 3 to 4 years, and I probably won’t even exist by then. 

This sounds like picking and choosing who is expedited, which is nepotism or being prejudiced against my claim. I filed in 1983 because the Army lied about my records in 1972 or I would have filed then. Total manipulation to keep me from Justice per Exemption 5 of FOIA. Any recourse? Is a malpractice suit the only recourse, unless they make it right with this last attempt? Thank you!

victor ray

I believe a reputable veterans lawyer would not ask $150 to talk to you.  They make their money off a percentage of your award.  It sounds like you are being shilled.  Anyone else have an idea? 

I think you are exactly right. The VA refused to treat me because I wasn’t service Connected. It refused to service connect me even though I had a P-3 (PERMANENT) profile. It refused to give me the medical records in 1972, 1983, 2018, except for “some” hospital records in Vietnam.  My calcium score was a thousand 4 years ago. This has been a farce and an experimental joke on me. 

I’ll see what what happens, and go from there. Thank you!

victor

• HadIt.com Elder

If you signed all FOIA' Forms and still no records after all these request/years

you need to contact your congressman or call the white house hotline.

you should have records from Vietnam STR's and separation records Medical Records Service Records Immunizations Records ect,,,ect,,,

Check all Hospitals military/private you were treated at for any and all records they may have on you.

if your C-FILE Don't have any Records and you can't get any buddy statements from your unit in Nam or a DD 214  Yes something is very wrong here.

1 hour ago, Buck52 said:

If you signed all FOIA' Forms and still no records after all these request/years

you need to contact your congressman or call the white house hotline.

you should have records from Vietnam STR's and separation records Medical Records Service Records Immunizations Records ect,,,ect,,,

Check all Hospitals military/private you were treated at for any and all records they may have on you.

if your C-FILE Don't have any Records and you can't get any buddy statements from your unit in Nam or a DD 214  Yes something is very wrong here.

Buck.

I have my military records (most anyway), except for travel records, finance or pay records, morning reports. No records and test results from Japan,  no blood smear slides, no x-rays, and no medical board proceedings from the USA in July 1971, or any records for seven months after my return. I felt the pop in my brain, and may have had a stroke. I have called the hospitals, and most of the doctors are dead or gone or have destroyed the records. Even the VFW from 1983 have destroyed its records, but I got everything I have from the VA, NPRC, NARA. I have called the records management office and all they had are rude employees. I called the White House Hot Line and wrote President Trump. 

The Presidents office forwarded my information to St. Louis and Mitzi Marsh wrote me in response. She basically told me what they have done (like I can’t read), and added that they were taking care of those that have been waiting longer first. She has no clue, and doesn’t care to know, and I don’t have much confidence in her ability to do “anything”. 

Yes, something is wrong, and that’s what I have been saying. There are swamp people all over St. Louis, and I have to assume I was part of the experiment to determine the effects on humans. Vets are sacrificed all the time under the covers, and I guess I am one of them. The only real way to know first hand what a chemical does to humans is to inject some of them and wait. As they develop negative conditions they are monitored, but they have to remain on duty to do that. I was retained on duty and deteriorated to the end and beyond. I feel my conditions were used to compare against other vets assertions. They knew without a doubt my conditions and why I had them, so now compare others to me. I was a control sample.

I had a number of conditions, any one of which would have warranted medical discharge. A Systemic Blood Disease with undetermined organisms for one, and Group A Streptococcus with Laryngitis, Sinusitis, swallowing problems, fevers, soaking night sweats, severe pain behind the eyes, swollen limbs, thickened skin, unnatural acne(Chloracne), extreme pruritus, insomnia, extreme fatigue, abdominal pain, chronic wheezing and cough, petechia, blistered hands, rashes, bone pain, hearing loss, tinnitus, heart palpitations with chest pains, urticaria and atopic dermatitis. I never had any issue before Vietnam and haven’t recovered since. My lipid level is off the chart and always has been, along with a fatty liver and degenerative bone disease. 

Something is terribly wrong here, and has been all my adult life. My kids and grand kids have issues that I know is because our DNA was altered. Positively, absolutely!

victor Ray

• HadIt.com Elder

Have you been denied benefits? I mean I know your profile has S.C.70%

But are you in Appeals for other benefits that they denied you on? if yes can you put a redacted copy of that decision Denial on here?

Cover Name and C-File # SS # Address  ect,,ect,,

If so was it because you didn't have enough evidence?

If you can remember the dates  (within 10 days) that an event happen or injury while you were in the military...write that in full detail  and submit that.

if you remember your unit and C.O. or staff Sgt in charge  use their names and location...I had to do that on one of my claims and what they do is look up your unit and date you mention the event happen  and if they can collaborate your story  they usually use that. (Lay statement from Veteran)

Edited by Buck52

Buck,

yes, I have claims going to the BVA, which means I will never see them through. I will be dead in a year or two, so the VA planned it very well. They are pretty much experts at deception. They do not need anything. They have everything and that’s why I was denied. I was a test subject, injected with their measure of Dioxin they figure most vets would ingest, to watch the effects manifest. It sounds like a science fiction movie, but some of us were selected as human subjects because they needed absolute control, hard science with no guess work like was he exposed to AO or not. Animals weren’t good enough because thousands were reporting that after being sprayed on, they broke out like I would come to do later. Civilians were getting ill too and the DoD wanted facts, hard undeniable evidence, because it knew what this could mean. 

I was supposed to be separated but was held on duty to observe. They told me in Japan they couldn’t do anything or treatme, just the symptoms. Ah, heck with it Buck.what I am saying, they know everything and have always known, but just the last couple years service connected me. They are 100% aware of the entire situation. DoD called me 3.5 years ago, asking why I wanted my medical records, and I got some, but will not get the rest without a malpractice law suit. There words, not mine. 

DAV got claims ahead of me and behind me expedited and closed, both getting their back pay in one week, one was for 12 years, Mr Stephen Kelly in 2012 by Mr Edwards and the other was Mike Franko this year by Dan Knabe. All in St. Louis. Google Kelly and Franko was in the last DAV magazine. I will see what they do. The other article will not upload for some reason, but I took this pic, so it did. I will wait and see if BVA will advance me or if I go the media route. Thanks

90C046E0-FFD7-4010-8F25-18D47907692C.jpeg

C1BE1296-3372-4149-944D-1676102F733C.jpeg

Edited by Victor Ray