VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Do you have Life Insurance

Rate this question

Berta

Question

If so, please tell the spouse to hold some of the proceeds back when you die- in case he/she needs a strong IMO for a DIC claim.

One other thought too-when someone dies the coroner or hospital usually asks the next of kin what disabilities the deceased had and what medications they were on.

Make sure your spouse is aware, in your lifetime, of you current SCs and the meds you take.

We have a widow here who will need to get her husband's death certificate amended ( if that is possible in her locale).If it cannot be amended ( and possibly -if it can be- she still  might  need a strong IMO.

This is the thread if anyone an offer more advice:

https://community.hadit.com/forums/topic/71703-dic-denied-wrong-death-certificate/

If so,some  of my post is missing,  it is because 2-3 adds popped over  my replies- and when I got one to disappear, it took some of the reply with it.

Has anyone used the Google Ext. download to stop ads? I dont mind the ads  but was shocked to see 2 for one thing and then another for something else right over the replies I had made this AM.

Thanks Broncovet- I was very hesitant to try it and won't.

The thread so far has had 7 ads that cover part of my replies.

I dont mind the regular ads

but I sure wont pay for  a subscription get them off of my replies.....that sort of defeats my reason to be here. 

If they pop up again in any threads I am in and want to post a reply- I will just not even bother to leave a reply.

Yes, Berta.  I emailed Tbird and asked her to stop your ads..even offering to pay for you, if necessary.  You do so much good for so many, Berta, I would hate to have you stop responding due to the ads.  

They are still popping up Tbird. When I tried to finish some info for Sailorman , ( I had to do research first at google, 7 more popped up, when I tried to give him more info-and had to figure out what I posted before,because I could not read it.

Broncovet I appreciate your offer and the subscription price  is no problem for me-after all I spend a lot of $$$  3 every year to have the best access, lots of PC security, Win10 , Office 365 etc, etc primarly  to be here every day if I can. I use amazon too ,but it often takes me more time to check regulations, and to research things tht might help someone with a reply. I put it all ito Word and think about it and then it takes mere seconds to post a reply I might have spent considerable time on.My phone calls into  the Blog radio shows from time to time, or to Jerrel if I miss his call, cost much more than the subscription. 

I am not complaining about the ads.

It isnt the ads -it isn't the price - it is the fact that they began to cover my posts. I guess if someone reads the post and dont have a subscription they see the ad in the post too...I wonder if Buck still sees them.

Edited by Berta
spelling

its all in your setting if you have your setting correct u wont c pop-up

click on tools or advance setting if you have windows it all ready have 

secure  services such as WINDOWS DEFENDER THIS IS FOR WINDOWS AND CHROME

U DONT HAVE TO DOWNLOAD anything its already install . Goggle some resources