VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Va Formulary Costs Lives

Rate this topic

• HadIt.com Elder
Comrades,

Stresses will gang up on ya to make your life miserable.

My research shows the following information,

The thyroid stimulator hormone (TSH) test is 'worthless' and only MD types will go by it.

They learned that crap in school and know-it-all, read on.

Many hard to diagnose and/or treat medical conditions are actually caused by or severely affected

by a low value of thyroid hormone, namely Thyroid3. (Brand Name Cytomel) .

Thyroid3 is the thyroid hormone that your 'cells' can use immediately without having to change

Thyroid4 into Thyroid3. (T4, T3)

The only practical method of determining if you need thyroid hormone supplementation is to take some.

[An MD will only check the TSH and declare that you don't have a thyroid problem, wrong Buckwheat! ]

The medical conditions that can be affected by low thyroid are too numerus to mention here.

Generally speaking we are talking about all of the pnueological stuff in total, joints, cardial-pulminary, obeisity, endocrine, memory deficits, brain processes in general, fibromyalgia and the Wal-Mart Syndrome.

When you really need the thyroid supplementation nothing works right.

Some things obviously and others not so obviously.

The MD's said I am in perfect health according to the blood tests.

Why then can't I walk, talk, pick up coins, tie my shoes or find my way around?

I'm taking 6 grains of Armour thyroid and 25 mcg of Cytomel daily.

Find yourself a DO, not an MD or sledge, and get checked out.

By The Way,

My VA shrink is prescribing Armour Thyroid for my medical problems.

sledge

Thanks Sledge, This is really useful information! I meant to ask if the VA would order some lab work to see if my thyroid was working 'cuase I am having very low body temps, and the usual high anxiety - - feel like passing out a few times per month. My hormones are out of whack and once the train gets to derail, there's no getting back on track for months at a time. I don't know what a DO is??? But, I think it might be worth it for me to pay out of pocket for the Thyroid test. Do you think it's worth having it checked out by a Non-VA M.D.??? Adora

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic