VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Diabetes

Rate this question

Berta

Question

someone asked and neither of us could find it under search-

best to attach again.

DMII_VA_TRAINING_LETTER.doc

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

Berta, have you ever heard of being diagnoised with DMII and then lost weight got it under control and then the dr. says you do not have DMII.

but are gluclose intolerant.

Guest jangrin

All veterans who spend any time in the service during the Vietnam era should read this training letter whether they were "boots on the ground" or not. The Vietnam training letter for DMII teaches ALL veterans how illness and disabilities can be linked to each other.

Most people have an illness and it causes another illness. (not Just diabetes) If you have an ailment or disease or condition you feel is related to a service connected and recognised condition don't give up, keep searching and pushing for the SC'd condition that it can be linked to. It's there, we just need to find it. Please, just don't give up. Ask and ask and then ask again. Someone has info for you. This DMII training letter is a tool to use, but it is only one tool there are many more and many people to help you if you really will hang in there and don't give up. Military men and women have been exposed to so much, if we hand together we will previal. We are a force of hundreds of thousands if we can band together.

Jangrin and Chcukles

Berta,

Thanks for posting the training letter. Although I was diagnosed with DMII in 1999, I still feel that there is very little that I know or understand about this disease. This probably shows in the questions that I have posted. I have appreciated greatly the answers and help that I have recieved here at hadit.

Thanks you all,

Ed

Guest jangrin
Is there a way to print the dm11 training letter?

Thanks to everyone on this board. We have been reading everything you print and find every thing helpful.

Thanks again

NoelMC,

Scroll down to the bottom of this "thread" to Berta Post and clink on the VA training letter link, open the link and print through your print button. I think this is what you are asking. :lol: