Jump to content


HadIt.com Elder
  • Content Count

  • Donations

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

5 Neutral

About LarryJ

  • Rank
    Hadit.com Elder

Contact Methods

  • Website URL
  • ICQ

Profile Information

  • Location
    McKinney, Texas
  • Interests
    Veterans Service Officer

Previous Fields

  • Service Connected Disability
  • Branch of Service

Recent Profile Visitors

1,659 profile views
  1. LarryJ

    C&p Results

    "Disability rating decisions are made solely by theVBA Regional Office after all available data have been reviewed and verified.Questions or concerns regarding disability rating decisions should be directedto the VBA Regional Office and/or an appeals board."
  2. LarryJ

    Iu And Ssd

    I think that you need to get a copy of your physician's report on your SSD claim. The report whereby the SSA based their decision upon. Then hand-feed that puppy to the VA. Just sayin'..........
  3. LarryJ

    Cnp Tomorrow- Here We Go

    You probably could not ask for a better C&P exam results. And, contrary to what we all want to believe, there ARE some VA docs that really do care and will go the extra mile for a veteran.
  4. I'll try to figure out what I've done wrong with the list and then post it again. Sorry, musta been a senior moment....................
  5. Ah, forget it. It would not "upload"........guess it's because I'm using FireFox.
  6. LarryJ

    C&p Question

    "I hope the Department of the Marines (or whoever they are) is just a quick." The Marines are a "department" of the US Navy.............................................the Men's department! sorrry, but I jist couldna hep myself!
  7. LarryJ

    Is Dic Automatic If You Are T&p

    Berta is one of our "resident experts" when it comes to DIC. Maybe she'll drop by and help you out with the answers to your questions.
  8. LarryJ

    C&p Question

    Welcome, Jarhead. Sometimes the National Archives in St. Louis will not have your SMR's, but, instead, they will be at the VA's archives, also located in St. Louis (yes, there ARE two repository's for Veterans' records and they are both in St. Louis). I don't have the address for the VA's archives handy to me right now, but you can Google it I'm sure and come up with the address. just sayin'............
  9. LarryJ

    How To Get A C&p

    No, they won't "get mad". I mean, after all, it is them that are always asking if you have any more evidence for them to consider, right? And, it sounds like you do.........!
  10. LarryJ

    How To Get A C&p

    Like Carlie stated, if you are 50%, then the VA owns your healthcare. Just tell your PCP that you are having problems with your spine and want to see a specialist. Of course, it may take a couple of months, but, anymore, you can wait that long to see a civilian specialist, also.

Important Information

{terms] and Guidelines