Jump to content


New User Review
  • Content Count

  • Donations

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Zeroalliance

  • Rank
    E-2 Recruit

Previous Fields

  • Service Connected Disability
  • Branch of Service
    Coast Guard
  1. Zeroalliance

    Hello Brothers And Sisters

    Hi everyone. My name is Jose and i'm 26 years old. I served in the USCG from 2009 to 2010. My military career was short lived but i still stay strong. I'm a 70% Service Connected veteran with multiple conditions. Im diagnosed with MDD(Depression),PTSD and ADD. I was wondering if anyone can help me with which kind of doctor i should see for back problems. I got injured( I was 21 years old) while in basic training and got aggravated on my first tour. here is the list: Electromyography: -Mild Sural Sensory Neuropathy -Bilateral Median Motor Axonal neuropathy X-Rays,CT Scans or MRI's -Straightening of the normal or cervical Lordosis -Mild Degenerative changes at the facet joints at C5, C6 and C7 level. -Mild Narrowing of C6-C7, C7-T1 intervertebral spaces. -Prevertebral soft tissues width is in the upper limits of normal -C6-C7 level with minute central disc herniation -Cervical Muscle spasm -Mild degenerative changes greater at L5-S1, paravertebral muscle spasm -Carpal Tunnel Syndrome -Straightening of the Spine -Radiculopathy Ive seen a physician,physical therapist, anesthesiologist, rheumatologist,Chiropractor and psychiatrist. I've never seen a neurologist. Any recommendations which doctor to see since i still havent had any pain relief even after being sent to the VA Pain Management program. Have a great day and thank you for stepping up to the plate for our country and it's people. Semper Paratus!!
  2. Zeroalliance

    Serious Issue With Program

    Hi Brothers and Sisters I'm new here so bare with me. My name is Jose and i'm 70% SC for MDD and Chronic Back pain.I applied for Chap. 31 in Puerto Rico where i reside and my careerscope test was done and i decided i want to major in Bachelor's degree in International Relations. I got accepted into Univ of Bridgeport in Conneticut for the major and i was given a scholarship but i'm having a serious hard time with VA. My counselor informed me that i had to take 1 semester of courses(12 credits) on a local college and raise my GPA to transfer to be admitted. i don't understand why since i sent her the letter of admission to Bridgeport Univ. and i believe they don't want to pay for my degree in the US(Continental USA)so they could save some money. Now comes the tricky part: My counselor told me once that if a program is not available in Puerto Rico then they would send me to CONUS for my degree.-->Why they won't transfer my case and send me since International Relations is not offered in Puerto Rico? Also, since i have to increase my GPA so then i can be admitted to a college in CONUS.--->Why raise it(GPA) so i can be admitted when they already have evidence that i have been accepted to Univ. Of bridgeport in CT and to the International Relations program? They have also told me that i must choose a program here in Puerto Rico that is close to what i want which is International Relations but the closest is Social Sciences. Why a different major when they already know i want International Relations(It can be called International studies as well). What can i tell my counselor since i believe they are lying to me and making it extremely difficult to be transfered to the US. I believe this is a financial matter(College more expensive than in PR) and they don't want to spend for my education.They clearly lied since they said to me that if it's not offered in PR then it's CONUS and yet International Relations is not being offered in PR and still won't transfer my case so i can attend Bridgeport Univ. I will appreciate the help and Thank you all for your sacrifice and selfless service.

Important Information

{terms] and Guidelines