Jump to content


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About glukowicz

  • Rank
    E-2 Recruit

Previous Fields

  • Service Connected Disability
  • Branch of Service
  1. Thanks Bertha,but I have found a few that were given disability for sarc thanks to georiapapa directing me to the VAB appeals site. It seems that you need one or more of a few things. One is a doctor that says most likely your sarc is caused by agent orange. two that they show some medical science for the opinion.or three you either complained of symptoms while in service or within a year of getting out. These don't guaranty you can get awarded the disability, but it still depends on the strength of your case.
  2. Hey, I am new to the forum and in the beginning of a VA Claim for Pulmonary Sarcoidosis from Agent Orange. Those of you that have been successful on linking the two and getting a VA Disability, I was wondering how you linked the two. The VA is asking for scientific or Medical info linking the two from me. I am going to try and get my pulm and arthitis doc(he administers Remicade to me for the sarc) to write a letter, but I am not sure that will be enough. Can any of you share with me how you linked the two?