Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Donations

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About skyecaitlin88

  • Rank
    E-2 Recruit

Previous Fields

  • Service Connected Disability
  • Branch of Service

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. My husband served in the US Army from 1/1/2004-07/8/2005 as a cannon crew member, 13B. He was medically/honorably separated after being diagnosed with obstructive sleep apnea, yet released with no percentage and no medical care. 04/26/2009 Filed for compensation 07/27/2009 Approved for Sleep Apnea and tennitus. 05/03/2013 Filed for asthma, depression and a Sleep Apnea increase. 10/09/2014 Filed for IU 02/20/2015 Denied for IU and an increase for Sleep Apnea. Approved for 30% asthma, 50% depression. Since then, the 30% for asthma has disappeared. When we asked about it, they said Sleep Apnea and Asthma are the same thing, so they combined them and took the highest? His current rating is 80%. Attempting to go for UI. We have given POA to the DAV and he sees a new doctor on 3/22 where she will hopefully update his files to reflect his unemployability.

Important Information

{terms] and Guidelines