Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Donations

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Hoorah

  • Rank
    E-2 Recruit

Previous Fields

  • Service Connected Disability
  • Branch of Service
  1. I see a Neurologist, in the Pain Clinic. I asked to see a Neurosurgeon, because the muscle pain under my shoulder blade. The Neurologist, said that if he referred the Neurosurgeons would laugh at him. Basically, there is scar tissue, and sevre muscle knots, and trigger points, which I get injections for. I take pain meds, but the muscle pain is not getting better. My spine pain is managed with pain meds. I want to get a specialist to gut this muscle, nerve block, or something. I can't keep on like this? The Patient Advocate is no help.

Important Information

{terms] and Guidelines