Single Status Update
OK, I have submitted most of my SC afflictions and recently received my VA determination:
Rated Disabilities at 80%
- sleep apnea 50% Service Connected
- lumbosacral strain with degenerative arthritis and vertebral fracture 20% Service Connected
- right shoulder strain with glenohumeral joint osteoarthritis 20% Service Connected
- left shoulder strain with AC joint osteoarthritis and calcific tendonitis residuals of arthroscopic or other shoulder surgery 20% Service Connected
- rhinitis (claimed as sinusitis) 10% Service Connected
- dermatitis 10% Service Connected
- right hand 5th metacarpal bone fracture healed with residual deformity 0% Service Connected
- scars (s/p basal cell carcinoma excisions, head injury, and abrasion of the left arm) 0% Service Connected
- bilateral hearing loss Not Service Connected
- tinnitus Not Service Connected
- gastroenteritis Not Service Connected
- headaches Not Service Connected
- I am currently receiving SSDI
I have issues concerning much of this, especially the ailments that were not rated as service connected. I plan to submit a number of NODs and perhaps a reconsideration. WWP is my VSO and have been very helpful; however, I am asking for your help also. Should I compartmentalize each grievance separately? The enormity of it could confusing. If so, how should I propose my info here? I requested my c-file more than a year ago. I think I'm getting close to receiving it because the est. date changed from 2018-2019 to a refined date of 22 Mar - 17 Jul of this year. I feel that I should have this. How do I know what information they used to determine my case?
Thank you in advance for your help.
Good news...I think. EB has moved my c-file request to Historical Claims:
07/12/2016 Freedom of Information Act / Privacy Act Request 05/16/2017
- Attention: Development Letter SentDevelopment Letter Sent
- Attention: Decision Notification SentDecision Notification Sent
I assume this means a disk is coming by mail.