Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About jaquar

  • Rank
    E-2 Recruit

Previous Fields

  • Service Connected Disability
  • Branch of Service
  • Hobby
    living life

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Good morning all, Thank you so much for helping me out. I hope this is a little clearer to what I am trying to establish. I am exactly referring to 38 USC 1114 - Rates of Wartime Disability Compensation. I am a combat disabled veteran rated at 30% according to the above reference, c) if and while the disability is rated 30 percent the monthly compensation shall be $376; then from 38 USC 1115 Additional Compensation for Dependents B) has a spouse and one or more children, $259 plus $75 for each child in excess of one; It states monthly compensation but I have not been getting any funds from this. Do I have to apply for special monthly compensation pay through the VA? OR Do I have to apply for Combat Related Special Compensation because it is combat through my service? Neither reference tells where to apply for benefits. Its not clear to me. Currently, I am receiving 100% P&T, 60, 50, 30, 30, 20,20,20,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10. I do not receive any special monthly compensation pay. I believe that I am entitled to SMC based off of the information in the USC 1114 but don't know how to go about asking for it. I have spoke to several VA reps and the just send me a request 21-526EZ in mail. Thank you for all the support and help.
  2. Good morning, Thank you for your response. I have read both USC 1114 and 1115. I will read 38 CFR 3.350. How do I file for special compensation pay for the entitlement based on the USC 1115? Please be patient with me for I am just learning about this.
  3. Yes, the link you posted is what I referring to. Is this considered to be Special Compensation Pay or CRSC that I put a claim in through my branch?
  4. Good afternoon all, I'm new to the forum. I am 100% service connected combat veteran who received 30% for PTSD. Under the USC 1115 it states that I can receive $376 for my 30% rating for special compensation pay. Do I apply for this or is this paid under CRSC? Thank you in advance.
  • Create New...

Important Information

{terms] and Guidelines