Jump to content

Ol' Bob

  • Content Count

  • Donations

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Ol' Bob

  • Rank
    E-2 Recruit
  1. I found the answer: It's a refund for closing costs. You should be getting a letter as well. There was an article someone provided in the comments of my post I'll come back and paste here about the VA issuing all these refunds for disabled vets that are exempt from those closing costs. Here's the article : https://www.militarytimes.com/pay-benefits/2019/06/07/thousands-of-disabled-veterans-may-get-refunds-of-va-home-loan-fees/
  2. I just received a deposit to my checking account. The description says VALG TREAS 310 TYPE: XXVA. I'm not sure who to ask about this deposit. I am concerned because I was not notified I would be receiving it. I retired from the Marines in 1997 with 10% disability. I've been receiving a separate disability payment from my regular retirement pay. This deposit is completely unexpected. thank you for any insight.
  • Create New...

Important Information

{terms] and Guidelines