Jump to content


New User Review
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Donations


Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About AirborneA152

  • Rank
    E-2 Recruit
  1. I retired from the Army active duty in 2013 with 25 years and various combat deployments. I found out that I was 90 percent CRSC and 90 percent from the VA for disability. I got my CRSC letter from HRC and got my letter from DFAS about CRSC in 2018. I am wondering since I have been getting CRDP from the VA can I amend 4 years of my last tax returns if I could have gotten CRSC instead of the CRDP I got from the VA since CRSC would have reduced my taxable income? Thanks for any help!
  • Create New...

Important Information

{terms] and Guidelines