Jump to content

Sponsored Ads


  • Content count

  • Donations

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About LarryW

  • Rank
    E-2 Recruit

Previous Fields

  • Service Connected Disability
  • Branch of Service
  1. I am a DAV on PDRL with 60%. I have been retired since '96 and have had med treatment (incl surgeries) for my disability at civ hospitals/doctors, but nothing at a VA Med facility. Does anyone know if I am supposed to report my treatment to the VA? Does the VA need to have copies of all my treatment/surgeries? Thanks with all respects.
  2. Greetings brothers & sisters. My name is LarryW and I am a disabled USN vet (60%, service connected but not combat related). I served in diesel submarines in '62-'65, got out then came back in after college. Served in variety of surface combatants, took a Mustang commission in '87, and was injured on duty in '96. After that, I worked for a DoD contractor in the DC area for 11 years and retired from everything in '07. I am divorced, have two great kids, one beautiful granddaughter, and live in the northern Tidewater area of Virginia (between the Potomac and Rappahannock rivers).
  3. I've been on disability since '96 and have been to civ hospitals (instead of VA Med Centers/VA Hosp's) for treatment of the disability. Do I need to report that treatment to VA? Anybody know of the reference that states the requirement if there is one? Thanks in advance for the help.

Important Information

{terms] and Guidelines