Jump to content

Sponsored Ads

joec

Seaman
  • Content Count

    1
  • Donations

    $0.00 
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About joec

  • Rank
    E-2 Recruit

Previous Fields

  • Service Connected Disability
    20%
  • Branch of Service
    Army
  1. I was originally rated at 10% for a knee condition since 1993. I requested to be rerated in 8/09 due to the condion worsening and the fact that I now have problems with my left knee and two hips. I just received my determination letter which stated that they are rating me at 10% for stability issues and 10% miniscus issues, or a total of 20%. They stated that my left knee and hips were not service related. My complaint is that due to favoring my right knee, my left now has issues along with my hips. Anyone know how to get them to consider this and get my claim above 20%? Also, since I was first awarded 10% in 1993, it was never explained to me what other benefits being a DV had other than the monthly payment. Anyone know how I can find out? Thanks.
×

Important Information

{terms] and Guidelines