Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'ebefits'.
8/1/2013 filed for an increase for PTSD on at 30% (overall SC 40%). 10/15/2013 C&P exam for increase - Examiner stated I was unable to be employed due to SC in his report and was very helpful to my case. 1/5/2014 approved increase for 70% PTSD with new diagnosis of MDD secondary (overall SC 80%). IU differed. 6/18/2014 ebenefits changed claim status from review of evidence to awaiting decision approval. Also a dependency claim from 3/13/2013 has changed to decision notification. MY question is, is it likely that them never giving me a C&P for IU is positive or negetive for my claim? Checked AB8 and nothing has changed so I don't believe they have updated anything yet because I dont believe my dependency claim would have been denied. Does anyone have any expericnce with a situation such as this? Does anyone have some insite or even a guess as to what my chances are of approval or denial? I know its case by case but I have never heard of them not scheduling a C&P to make a decision.